I’m In Love

This is the painting that I bought in Mombasa, Kenya. I have no idea how the hell I’m going to get it home. But as soon as I laid my eyes on it I was in love with it & knew I had to have it! I bought it from a co-op in Mombasa where the artist gets 85% of the profit while the co-op gets the other 15% and allows the artist to work and use their materials there.
Advertisements

Let's Connect: Leave A Comment For Me & Keep In Touch!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s